Hawthbush Farm is a magical venue for a wedding. You can take the whole farm over for the weekend and we will put together a truly unique and memorable event.
Friday Evening Communial DIY BBQ
Arrival from 4pm. After your guests have settled in, you are invited to use the barn facilities for a communal DIY barbeque at the top barn, we provide a large brick BBQ, fridge, tables, chairs, cutlery and crockery for a meal for all overnight guests.
Saturday Day, Blessing
Although we are not licensed for the ceremony itself, many couples choose to have blessing in our woodland clearing (weather permitting) or in our outdoor marquee. Most couples use a friend or family member as celebrant in this informal outdoor celebration.
Saturday Afternoon, Reception
• Large reception barn with wooden floor and canvas roof, set with wooden tables and chairs for up to 120, dressed with bunting and festoon lights.
• large outdoor mowed area with tents and firepit, dressed with white bunting and festival style festoon lighting.
• Outdoor bar tent and chill out area with leather chesterfield sofas and candelabra
• Canvas covered wooden pole tent for blessing and cover
• Large central fire pit, firewood provided and rustic seating
Sunday Survivors Brunch, 10am till 1pm
You can use the barn to serve a Sunday Survivors Brunch, either cook it up yourself using our kitchen facilities, and crockery and cutlery or we can put you in contact with a caterer who will provide the whole thing. The best way to soak up the excesses of the night before!
Exclusive Weekend Venue hire - Friday Evening BBQ, Saturday Reception, Sunday Survivors Brunch, Camping for up to 20 - £5,900
Accommodation - the farm has lots of lovely accommodation and can keep up to 42 in style and comfort in our cottages, safari tents and shepherds huts. There are 9 properties with 16 doubles and 10 singles. Up to 20 extra camping guests can be tucked up in our wildflower campsite. The total cost is under £100 per head for the weekend at max occupancy which is underwritten by the wedding party.
To find out more please mail us weddings @ campingonafarm.co.uk.
all photos except 6,7, 11, 12 with thanks from Emma Lucy